ReviewsNo reviews yet
Georgia is waiting for you! If you still don’t know where will you spend beautiful snowy winter days, Georgia is the best place for that. You must see it with your own eyes.
7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS
Min. 02 pax required
Price starting from 458 $ in a 3-star Hotel per person
- Transport Service
- Airport Transfer
- Entrance tickets for the cable car
- Professional English speaking guide
- Water 0.5L per person
- Flight tickets
- Pocket money
- Optional excursions
Day 1: Arrival in Tbilisi and transfer to a hotel
• Free time
• Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 2:: Tbilisi city sightseeing tour
• Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
• Rike Park
• The Bridge of Peace
• Narikala Fortress
• Abanotubani (the Bath District)
• Legvtakhevi waterfall
• After breakfast, the day starts with an exploration of a fabulous city Tbilisi – a city of wonders. Our first destination will be Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi – the highest cathedral in Georgia, which is unique with its architecture. It is a synthesis of different church styles in Georgia.
• Next destination is Metekhi, situated on a hill, which is overlooking the river Mtkvari, Rike Park and the Bridge of Peace – the 13th most unusual bridges in the world and a modern architectural masterpiece. We will walk down from Metekhi to the bridge, passing through the Rike Park. On the bridge, you can take tons of photos with old Tbilisi views –with presidential palace, Narikala Fortress, the river Mtkvari and Metekhi in the background. It is a breathtaking view from below.
• Next, we will travel by a cable car to the Narikala Fortress, which represented an entrance gate into the city in the distant past and from there you can admire the entire city.
• After Narikala, we will move to bath district. As you are approaching Abanotubani (the bath district), the smell of sulfur is getting stronger and stronger, since the baths are built on naturally occurring hot sulfur springs. Legvtakhevi waterfall in the heart of the city comes next. It is the first Tbilisi from where you can take unforgettable memories with you by only a few clicking on your video camera.
• Enjoy strolling in Meidan square through a narrow Sharden street, full of cozy cafes, restaurants, wine tasting bars and souvenir shops. The way goes to the statue of Tamada - a replica of a small statue found near Kutaisi, dating back to the 7th century BC, which proves a Georgian wine tradition from the ancient time. You will breathe in the living past and pass by Sioni, Anchiskhati, and the clock tower of famous Rezo Gabriadze Theatre of dolls, where there is a special show seen from outside in every hour.
• After that, we will visit Mtatsminda mountain and go up there by a mountain tram – funicular. In the evening, you can have an optional dinner in one of Georgian restaurants which will be extra 25$ per person. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 3: Tbilisi- Borjomi- Bakuriani
• Borjomi-Kharagauli National park
• Green Monastery
• Bakuriani ski resort
• After Breakfast and checking out in the morning, we will visit Borjomi-Kharagauli National park and then move to Green Monastery - a monastery built in the heart of nature with evergreen trees, rivers, mountains and uncommon plants. There is a mineral water spring in Borjomi. You can taste the water there and take it with you as well.
• Next destination will be Bakuriani ski resort, which is crowded in all seasons since the environment is amazing. Here you can ski, slide down on the mountains and enjoy snow everywhere.
• Overnight in Bakuriani
Day 4: : Free day
• On this day you will ski, slide and enjoy snow-capped mountain views everywhere there. There are sledges for children, also snowmobile service and a paragliding for adults, which is unforgettable flight over snowy mountains.
• Overnight in Bakuriani.
Day 5: Free time for relax or you can choose an optional tour, which will be an extra cost.
• After breakfast, you can visit the Bakuriani kids park (Joyland)- which is very nice place for children from 5 to 15, where there are many things to play. If you have kids, it is the best place in Bakuriani for children to amuse and for elders to have good coffee with great Tiramisu cake, Khachapuri or best salads.
• Overnight in Bakuriani
Day 6: : Bakuriani- Mtskheta-Tbilisi
• Jvari Monastery
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
• After breakfast, we will return to Tbilisi and on the way we will visit an old capital of Iberia – Mtskheta with its gorgeous and once the major cathedral of Georgia – Svetitskhoveli, designated as UNESCO world heritage site. You will go up to the Jvari Monastery, majestically towering Mtskheta with an impressive view over the confluence of two major rivers of Georgia – Mtkvari and Aragvi.
• Overnight in Tbilisi
Day 7: : Departure
Transfer to the airport