ReviewsNo reviews yet
You have a chance to see Paradise on the Earth with snowy mountains and ancient towers. Spend your winter in Georgia and we will make your days special and memorable…
6 DAYS/ 5 NIGHTS
Min. 02 pax required
Price starting from 552$ with 3-star Hotel per person
- 2-6 pax (552$ per person)
- 7-15 pax (364$ per person)
- 16-35 pax (333$ per person)
- 36-48 pax (289$ per person)
- Transport Service
- Airport Transfer
- Entrance tickets for the cable car
- Professional English speaking guide
- Water 0.5L per person
- Flight tickets
- Pocket money
- Optional excursions
Day 1: Kutaisi – Bagrati-Gelati- Motsameta_ Kutaisi
• Bagrati Cathedral
• Gelati Academy
• Motsameta- a quiet Monastery
• After a short rest, we will start city sightseeing in Kutaisi, which, according to a legend, was the ultimate destination of Jason and Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece. We will visit Bagrati Cathedral (11th century), one of the best samples of medieval architecture towering over Kutaisi and visible from almost all points in the city.
• Next stop is the Gelati Academy, built by King David the Builder in the 12th century. Gelati was the center of spiritual and scientific life of the Middle Ages, the tomb of Georgian kings and a cult place for pilgrims. It is under UNESCO protection as an object of cultural and historical legacy.
• We will continue our way to Motsameta - a quiet Monastery buried in the heart of mountains, forests and rivers from where opens a heavenly view of mountains and the gorge of the river Tskhaltsitela. Finally, we will drive back to Kutaisi to overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Kutaisi- Prometheus cave- Svaneti
- Prometheus Cave
• Svaneti (Mestia)
• Church of Saint George• In the morning, after breakfast, you will check out from the hotel and we will travel to Svaneti (Mestia) and on the way, we will see Prometheus Cave, which is located near the Georgian town Tskaltubo surrounded by a long landscape area. The cave is one of the most tourist attractions in Georgia. It is a unique experience to feel the underground atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists can choose between the walking tour and the boat ride along the underground river. Visitors are amazed by breathtaking views of stalactites, stalagmites, underground rivers and lakes of the cave.• Next, we will continue our way to Mestia, which is the main regional center of Zemo (Upper) Svaneti. It is situated 470 km from Georgia’s capital city- Tbilisi and is 1,500 meters above sea level.
• On our first day in Mestia, we will see the Church of Saint George which contains well-preserved crosses and icons from the XII century.
• After that, we will see the most beautiful towers in Georgia, which is popular for tourists. Towers are truly amazing built many centuries ago. After the tiring day, we will go to a Hotel.
• Overnight in Mestia.
Day 3: Free time for relaxation or you can choose an optional tour, which will be an extra cost
- In the morning, after breakfast, we will move to Hatsvali Ski Resort which is located in Svaneti about 8 Km away from Mestia. The highest altitude above sea level is 2348 meters. The major advantages of Hatsvali ski resort are its location, the cover of snow and wood. The slopes of Hatsvali are covered with pine forest, which decreases the chances of avalanches and makes the environment safe for skiing. Here are also paragliding service for adults, which is an unforgettable flight over snowy mountains.• Overnight in Mestia
Day 4: Free time for relaxation and other activities
: Free time for relaxation and other activities
Day 5:Mestia- Zugdidi- Kutaisi
- Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum• We will drive back to Kutaisi after breakfast and checking out from the hotel. On the way, we will stop in Zugdidi - the regional center of two united historical areas of Georgia – Samegrelo, and Svaneti. Here we will visit the Dadiani Palaces Historical and Architectural Museum, one of the most important palaces in the Caucasus region.• Overnight in Kutaisi
Day 6: Departure
Transfer to the airport