ReviewsNo reviews yet
Two marvelous countries of Caucasus region Georgia and Armenia are nestled in the mountainous area between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. The two countries are in the list of must-see places. A week will be enough to taste the uniqueness of the countries.
6 DAYS/5 NIGHTS
Min. 02 pax required
Price starting from $812,00 with 3-star Hotel per person
-03 Nights in Tbilisi, Georgia
-02 Nights in Yerevan, Armenia
-Accommodation in hotels
-Comfortable transportation during excursions
-Services of an English-speaking guide
-Entrance tickets for the cable car (in Tbilisi)
-Bottle of water per person daily
-Transfer from the railway station to the hotel (On the territory of Georgia)
-Transfer to the border of Armenia (On the territory of Georgia)
-Transfer to the hotel from the Georgian border (On the territory of Armenia)
For inquiries and reservations, please drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK ON CALL
Office number: +995 570 500 222
*The above rates are only valid for minimum 02 adults traveling together
*Terms and Conditions apply
*Please note: The rules of BGT do not work in Armenia and Azerbaijan.
looking forward to your continuous support
- Transport Service
- Airport Transfer
- Entrance tickets for the cable car
- Professional English speaking guide
- Water 0.5L per person
- Flight tickets
- Pocket money
- Optional excursions
Day 1: Arrival
Arrival in Yerevan and meeting at the airport. Transfer and hotel accommodation.
Day 2: Yerevan city sightseeing tour
- Victory Park
• The Cathedral of St. Gregory the Illuminator
• Marshal Baghramyan Avenue
• Yerevan Cascade
• Northern Avenue
• Republic Square
• Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex• Breakfast in the hotel. City tour in Yerevan. You will enjoy walking in the capital of Armenia: “Akhtanak” Park (Victory Park) - dedicated to the victory of the USSR in the Second World War, the monument of “Mother Armenia”, Republic Square, Yerevan Cascade, Northern Avenue where you can have unforgettable photo shoots.
• We will stop in Victory Park with the monument of Mother Armenia with a panoramic view of the city center. We will see all the most interesting places in the capital, including the Cathedral of St. Gregory the Illuminator, Marshal Baghramyan Avenue. We will visit the Tsitsernakaberd Memorial Complex, dedicated to the memory of the victims of the Armenian Genocide. After the tour, you will have free time for an independent walk around the city. Overnight at a hotel in Yerevan.
Day 3: Sevanavank Monastery, Lake Sevan, Dilijan, Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries’ tour
• Sevanavank Monastery
• Lake Sevan
• The town of Dilijan
• Haghpat and Sanahin Monasteries.
After breakfast in the hotel.We will see the freshwater lake Sevan, one of the largest alpine lakes in the world, located at an altitude of about 2000 meters. We will visit the Sevanavank Monastery and the town of Dilijan - a mountain-climatic and balneological resort, which is famous for its skillful woodcarving masters, we will explore the ethnographic quarter of the city with workshops and shops of artisans.
We will visit to the unique monasteries on the UNESCO World Heritage list - Haghpat and Sanahin, which played an important spiritual and educational role in the history of Armenia.Then we will go to Georgia and arrive in its capital - Tbilisi. Transfer and hotel accommodation, overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Free day. Tbilisi – Bodbe – Sighnaghi optional tour
• In the Morning, after breakfast our tour guide and driver will lead you to the east part of Georgia – Kakheti, known as a wine region with its amazing vineyards causing never-ending memories especially in autumn when grapes are ripe and hanging from the wine trees. We will visit Bodbe to enjoy views over Alazani Valley, beautiful nature that keeps you speechless.
• After that, you will move to Sighnaghi – ‘a city of love’ fortified by a defensive wall with towers facing the Greater Caucasus mountains. It is newly rebuilt city with fascinating streets and brown tile roofs. We will walk along the wall and breathe the fresh air of Sighnaghi. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 5: Tbilisi- Mtskheta sightseeing tour
• Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
• Rike Park
• The Bridge of Peace
• Narikala Fortress
• Abanotubani (the Bath District)
• Legvtakhevi waterfall
• Jvari Monastery
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
• After breakfast, the day starts with exploration of a fabulous city Tbilisi – a city of wonders. Our first destination will be Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi – the highest cathedral in Georgia, which is unique with architecture. It is a synthesis of different church styles in Georgia.
• Next destination is Metekhi, situated on a hill, which is overlooking the river Mtkvari, Rike Park and the Bridge of Peace – the 13th most unusual bridges in the world and a modern architectural masterpiece. We will walk down from Metekhi to the bridge, passing through the Rike Park. On the bridge, you can take tons of photos with old Tbilisi views –with presidential palace, Narikala Fortress, the river Mtkvari and Metekhi in the background. It is a breathtaking view from below.
• Next, we will travel by a cable car to the Narikala Fortress, which represented an entrance gate into the city in the distant past and from there you can admire the entire city.
• After Narikala, we will move to Bath District. As you are approaching Abanotubani (the Bath District), the smell of sulfur is getting stronger and stronger, since the baths are built on naturally occurring hot sulfur springs. Legvtakhevi waterfall situated in the heart of the city – it is the first Tbilisi from where you can take unforgettable memories with you by only a few clicking on your video camera.
• Enjoy strolling in Meidan square through a narrow Sharden street, full of cozy cafes, restaurants, wine tasting bars and souvenir shops, to the statue of Tamada, a replica of a small statue found near Kutaisi, dating back to the 7th century BC, which proves a Georgian wine tradition from the ancient time.
• From Tbilisi, you will visit old capital of Iberia – Mtskheta with its gorgeous and once the major cathedral of Georgia – Svetitskhoveli, designated as UNESCO world heritage site and go up to the Jvari Monastery, majestically towering Mtskheta with an impressive view over the confluence of two major rivers of Georgia – Mtkvari and Aragvi. In the evening, you can have an optional dinner in one of Georgian restaurants. Overnight in Tbilisi.
Day 6: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the Tbilisi airport.