Welcome to the web site of Best Georgian Tours LLC. Please read carefully the rules for using www.bgt.ge.
Brand name: Best Georgian Tours LLC;
Legal form: Limited Liability Company;
Director – Nugzar Ghambashidze;
Owners: 1) Vladimer Beridze, 2) Mikheili Lomineishvili;
Tel: + 995-599-26-05-10
E-mail: info @ bgt, ge
Terms to use the webpage
I. Definition of terms
- Webpage / Website —— www.bgt.ge
- Company / Tour Operator (us) —— Travel Promoter, Best Georgian Tours LLC;
- “User” / “tourist” (you) —— a natural and / or legal person visiting the site and / or using the services available on the site (e.g. purchasing a travel package)
- Travel Package —— is a tourist service, which includes two or more components (e.g. transport services, overnights, meals, etc.) and the cost of which is included in the price of the travel package;
- “Individual” Travel Package —— Travel package intended for up to 7 (seven) persons;
- “Group” Travel Package —— Travel package intended for services of 7 (seven) persons or more;
- Personal Information —— Any data related to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person is identifiable when it can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular, by an identification number or by a physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social characteristic of the person;
- A “cookie” —— is a file that a web site sends to the browser, which is stored on the user’s computer / device’s hard drive. The point of using a cookie is to remember the actions of the user on the website in order to improve the service.
II. General Conditions
- It is recommended that anyone under the age of 18 not to use this website.
- All terms of the use of the website apply to the purchase and / or subsequent service rules of the tour package, unless something different is said in the tour package and / or contract.
- Users are prohibited from using the website for commercial purposes, unlawfully taking / using the information contained on the website.
- In the case of minors, the care of the minors and their behaviors is the responsibility of the customer / his / her legal representative.
- The “Users” are obliged to indemnify themselves for any damage caused to the organization or natural person performing their services. As well as other holidaymakers and / or any other natural / legal person.
- The Company does not provide traveler insurance and the Company is not responsible for the health status of the user and / or further deterioration.
III. “User” consent on website conditions
- Please be informed that when you visit www.bgt.ge, you (the user) can click on the website’s notification window. By this clicking, you agree with the website usage conditions. If website conditions is unacceptable for you, please do not click on the symbol and do not use the site.
IV. Registration on the website
- Users have the right to sign up for free at www.bgt.ge and manage their page. To register at www.bgt.ge, the user must fill in all required fields (e.g. name, surname, email, etc.).
- Users are prohibited from using / submitting false and inappropriate information when registering on the website, as well as when booking / ordering a travel package.
- The User is obliged to protect and not to transfer his / her registration data to third parties.
V. Processing of User Information
- Please be informed that the Tour Operator uses the Cookie to improve the services. When a user visits / uses a website, the site’s servers automatically record the information that your browser provides. This information includes:
- The date and time of the site visit;
- Location of the customer;
- Pages viewed by the site user;
- All information that the user has favored on the site;
- User’s computer / mobile operating system, browser;
- IP address of the user;
- It is also possible for us to know the name / surname of the customer and / or email;
VI. The Conditions of Using “User” Personal Information
- By clicking on the website notification window and / or registering on the website, the User is meant to have voluntarily consented to the Tour Operator’s obtaining information and / or processing of existing data for a specified purpose. After this, the Tour Operator has the right to:
- Use personal information of the user in order to establish and facilitate cooperation with the user in accordance with Georgian legislation. To conclude and enforce the contract, as well as to resolve the dispute.
- In order to provide a complete service, use the customer’s personal information in the course of business relations with third parties (e.g. the company may provide the hotel with the name of the traveler, surname, personal number, age, etc.).
- Use the customer’s email for marketing messages.
- The customer has the right at any time (by email) to request the cancellation of marketing messages to him.
VII. Terms and conditions of purchase a tour package on the website
- The customer has the right to purchase a tour package on the webpage as well as to order a desired package to the “Tour Operator”.
- When purchasing a travel package, the customer must be aware that the cost of the service depends on the conditions set by the travel package, the number of travelers and the date of travel. At the request of the traveler, a change in the number of travelers and / or the travel date of the package may result in an increase in the cost of the service.
VIII. The rule of payment of travel package value
1.”Individual” travel package
The customer is obliged to pay 50% of the full value of the travel package to the company within 7 calendar days of booking / purchasing the Individual travel package (up to 7 travelers), otherwise the reservation will not be considered guaranteed. As for the remaining 50% of the package price, the customer must pay 10 calendar days prior to the start of the travel service.
1.1. If there are left 10 calendar days or less after purchasing/booking a package and before the beginning the service, the customer is obliged to pay the cost of the travel package within 24 hours. However, in case of cancellation by the user, this value will not be refunded.
2.”Group” travel package
The customer is obliged to pay 50% of the full value of the travel package within 7 business days in case of booking / purchasing a group travel package (7 travelers or more), otherwise the reservation will not be considered guaranteed. As for the remaining 50% of the package price, the customer must pay 25 calendar days prior to the start of the tourist service.
2.1. If there are left 25 calendar days or less before the service start date and after the booking / purchasing of the package, the customer is obliged to pay the cost of the package within 24 hours. However, in case of cancellation by the user, this value will not be refunded.
IX. Responsibility of the parties in case of changes and / or cancellations of the tour package
1) Terms of change and / or cancellation of the “individual” travel package by the user
- Customers have the right to change the number or identity of travelers 10 calendar days prior to the start of the service, when booking / purchasing an “individual” travel package, as well as completely or partially cancel the booked service without financial responsibility.
- Changes in the number or identity of travelers less than 10 calendar days prior to the start of the service, and in the event of complete or partial cancellation of the “individual” travel package, the customer must pay the full cost of the agreed service to the “tour operator” in compensation of damages.
2) Terms of change and / or cancellation of the group travel package by the user
- The customer has the right, in case of booking / purchasing a group travel package, to change the number of travelers, identities, as well as fully or partially cancel the booked service 25 days before the start of the service, without financial responsibility.
- The change of the number or identity of the traveler, as well as the total or partial cancellation of the “group” travel package by the customer less than 25 calendar days prior to the start of service, obligates the customer to pay the full value of the agreed service to the tour operator in compensation of damages.
3) Timely cancellation by the user of the “group” and / or “individual” travel package.
- In case the customer cancels the travel package on time, he / she will be reimbursed the amount, excluding the transfer fee.
4) Conditions of change “group” and / or “individual” tourist package by “tour operator”,
- In the event of an objective reason, the tour operator may twenty days prior to the start date of the service, make a change to the travel package and / or increase the cost of the service. The customer will be notified about it in due time.
5) Terms of cancellation “group” and / or “individual” tourist package by “tour operator”,
- The tour operator has the right to cancel the “group” and / or “individual” travel packages 25 days prior to the start of the service without any financial responsibility.
- In case of late cancellation of “group” and / or “individual” reservation by the tour operator in less than 25 days, the tour operator is obliged to pay the customer the appropriate cost in compensation of damages.
6) Limitation of the tour operator’s liability
- The liability of the tour operator for damages to the customer shall be limited to one third of the cost of the service if:
- The damage caused by the tour operator to the user was not caused by intentional or gross negligence.
- The tour operator will not be solely liable for any damage caused to the tourist by any other person or organization that participated in the arranging of the travel.
X. Third party participation in the journey
- Prior to the commencement of the journey, the “customer” may request the participation of the third party in the travel instead of him / her and / or in addition. However, the “tour operator” may refuse the participation of the third party if he / she does not meet the requirements for travel.
- The “tour operator” has the right to claim any additional costs incurred by a third party in the journey.
XI. Air ticket purchase terms
- The “customer” may purchase air tickets available on the tour operator’s website at www.bgt.ge.
- Please be informed that tour operator “Best Georgian Tours” LLC is an intermediary between you and the flight organizer; It is not involved in the organizational issues of the air company and only carries out air tickets sales. Therefore, the tour operator will not be liable for cancellations, delays, and / or any other changes.
- The “tour operator” is not obliged, but has the right, if possible, to warn the user about the cancellation, delays, and / or any other changes in the flight by posting information on the website or sending an email.
- The user is obliged to complaint with the relevant air company in case of cancellation, deferral, alteration or other circumstances (e.g. luggage loss).
- The tour operator has the right to assist the customer in contacting the flight organizer and in resolving the dispute.
- Return of the purchased air ticket to the “tour operator” is inadmissible.
- The tour operator is not obliged to refund to the customer the cost of the purchased air ticket in case of cancellation, deferral, changes and other cases.
- If the flight organizer refunds the canceled or postponed airfare through the tour operator, then the customer will only be refunded the aforementioned airline fee, excluding the tour operator’s service fee.