Georgia has something to offer to those who love extreme sports and risky adventures. For those seeking Adventure in Georgia, paragliding is a safe & unforgettable activity. Below you, the world seems so small: fields, hiking trails, and mountain huts make the perfect backdrop for your off-air flight. The Sense of freedom and magical views can make your day better and memorable. Don’t miss this unique chance to fly above the snowy peaks of Gudauri mountains. The flight happens in tandem with a professional licensed pilot. Paragliding in Gudauri is an unforgettable experience you’ll want to share with everyone!
Please note: Please contact us, before using this package, because due to the weather, it’s possible to move the reservation to another day.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
• Maximum weight 115 kg
• Normal physical health and resilience
• Starting point: Tails (“Kudebi” in Georgian), from 3006 meters
• Final destination: Aragvi gorge (in the canyon)
Note: Depending on the venue, you can either take the minibus from the organizer, in your own car or by cable car to the starting point. The ride on the mountain is not included in the price.
• The duration, including preparation and possible waiting times, can vary greatly due to the departure altitude, wind and thermal conditions.
• Flight duration: 20-25 minutes
• All year round feasible
• For safety reasons, the paraglider tandem flight must be moved in strong wind, rain or fog.
EQUIPMENT & CLOTHING
• Weather-adapted leisure clothing
• Ankle-high, solid shoes
• Our tip for spectators: A pair of binoculars All equipment for the flight is provided.
PARTICIPANTS & OBSERVERS
• Voucher valid for 1 person
• Viewers welcome
• Tandem paragliding flight
• Trained tandem pilot
• Briefing before the flight
• Price per person: 130$
• Includes: Insurance, Video record and Transfer from the final destination to the starting point.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox