3 days/2 nights
New Year’s Eve in Georgia is as special as you are. Tell your friends, family members, colleagues and come in Georgia to spend the most amazing New Year in the world. Georgia is waiting for you!
Tbilisi city sightseeing tour
• After a little rest, the day starts with an exploration of a fabulous city Tbilisi – a city of wonders. Our first destination will be Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi – the highest cathedral in Georgia, which is unique with its architecture. It is a synthesis of different church styles in Georgia.
• Next destination is Metekhi, situated on a hill, which is overlooking the river Mtkvari, Rike Park and the Bridge of Peace – the 13th most unusual bridges in the world and a modern architectural masterpiece. We will walk down from Metekhi to the bridge, passing through the Rike Park. On the bridge, you can take tons of photos with old Tbilisi views –with presidential palace, Narikala Fortress, the river Mtkvari and Metekhi in the background. It is a breathtaking view from below.
• Next, we will travel by a cable car to the Narikala Fortress, which represented an entrance gate into the city in the distant past and from there you can admire the entire city.
• After Narikala, we will move to bath district. As you are approaching Abanotubani (the bath district), the smell of sulfur is getting stronger and stronger, since the baths are built on naturally occurring hot sulfur springs. Legvtakhevi waterfall in the heart of the city comes next. It is the first Tbilisi from where you can take unforgettable memories with you by only a few clicking on your video camera.
• Enjoy strolling in Meidan square through a narrow Sharden street, full of cozy cafes, restaurants, wine tasting bars and souvenir shops.
Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Optional activity: Relaxing massage in a sulfur bath according to Georgian traditions.
Mtskheta city sightseeing tour- New Year’s Eve
• After breakfast, we will travel to Mtskheta, one of the oldest cities in Georgia. it is located approximately 20 kilometers north of Tbilisi, at the confluence of the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers. You will visit unquestionably gorgeous and once the major cathedral of Georgia- Svetitskhoveli, designated as UNESCO world heritage site and drive up to the Jvari monastery, majestically towering Mtskheta with an unforgettable view over the confluence of two major rivers of Georgia- Mtkvari and Aragvi.
• Optional activity: New Year's Eve Dinner in Georgian traditional restaurant accompanied with traditional music and folk dances.
• In the evening, you can have a fabulous dinner in one of the Georgian restaurants where you will spend New Year's Eve. Here you have a chance to share Georgian traditions, as well as enjoy Georgian Folklore and Georgian National dances. This is really true happiness - having more time and opportunity to share sincere and warm emotions with your family and friends.
Overnight in Tbilisi.
Transfer from a hotel to the airport.
3* Hotels in Tbilisi:
1. Old Meidan Tbilisi
2. Hotel Orion
3. Hotel Degustarium
4. Tiflis Avlabari Hotel
5. Hotel Alliance
1. Restaurant Funicular
2. Restaurant Gorgasali
3. Restaurant Chashnagiri
4. Restaurant Tsiskvili
5. Restaurant Monopoli
2 pax - 309$
3-6 pax - 271$
7-15 pax - 197$
16-35 pax - 176$
36-45 pax - 152$
2 pax - 338$
3-6 pax - 299$
7-15 pax - 226$
16-35 pax - 204$
36-45 pax - 181$
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox