10 days, 9 nights
Although Tbilisi is one of the most vibrant cities in the Caucasus region, you will still find time and place for a perfect meditation. We invite you to come here and try it yourself!
Kobuleti is one of the most thrilling spots in Georgia. The Black Sea beach and small cozy cafes create the atmosphere of something exotic and unusual. The peacefulness of the small city makes it truly a perfect place for meditation.
Please note: Frequency of practices are changeable at your choice.
Morning pranayama, meditation, dynamic joint warm-up, soft flow practice aimed at awakening the body.
Evening practices will be stronger than morning ones. Each day, a separate topic will be selected.
Topics: working with the thoracic spine, stretching the spine, working with the hip joints, twisting from simple to complex, preparing for Hanumanasana.
Take with you: Jackets, raincoats, comfortable athletic shoes, rugs and sunscreen.
Please note: above mentioned can be changed according to your own will.
Arrival in Tbilisi International Airport. Transfer to a hotel. Free time
• Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi
• Rike Park
• The Bridge of Peace
• Narikala Fortress
• Abanotubani (the Bath District)
• Legvtakhevi waterfall
• Jvari Monastery
• Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
• After breakfast and morning yoga practice, the day starts with exploration of a fabulous city Tbilisi – a city of wonders. Our first destination will be Holy Trinity Cathedral of Tbilisi – the highest cathedral in Georgia, which is unique with architecture. It is a synthesis of different church styles in Georgia.
• Next destination is Metekhi, situated on a hill, which is overlooking the river Mtkvari, Rike Park and the Bridge of Peace – the 13th most unusual bridges in the world and a modern architectural masterpiece. We will walk down from Metekhi to the bridge, passing through the Rike Park. On the bridge, you can take tons of photos with old Tbilisi views –with presidential palace, Narikala Fortress, the river Mtkvari and Metekhi in the background. It is a breathtaking view from below.
• Next, we will travel by a cable car to the Narikala Fortress, which represented an entrance gate into the city in the distant past and from there you can admire the entire city.
• After Narikala, we will move to Bath District. As you are approaching Abanotubani (the Bath District), the smell of sulfur is getting stronger and stronger, since the baths are built on naturally occurring hot sulfur springs. Legvtakhevi waterfall situated in the heart of the city – it is the first Tbilisi from where you can take unforgettable memories with you by only a few clicking on your video camera.
• Enjoy strolling in Meidan square through a narrow Sharden street, full of cozy cafes, restaurants, wine tasting bars and souvenir shops, to the statue of Tamada, a replica of a small statue found near Kutaisi, dating back to the 7th century BC, which proves a Georgian wine tradition from the ancient time.
• From Tbilisi, you will visit old capital of Iberia – Mtskheta with its gorgeous and once the major cathedral of Georgia – Svetitskhoveli, designated as UNESCO world heritage site and go up to the Jvari Monastery, majestically towering Mtskheta with an impressive view over the confluence of two major rivers of Georgia – Mtkvari and Aragvi. In the evening, you can have an optional dinner in one of Georgian restaurants.
Evening Yoga Practice
Overnight in Tbilisi.
• optional dinner - extra 25$ per person
After breakfast and Morning Yoga practice, we will move to the north part of Georgia - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi). On the way, we will visit Zhinvali water reservoir, which is an extremely amazing green lake with water branches around hills full of trees.
Next destination is a spectacular Ananuri architectural complex, a former summer residence of Aragvi Dukes, unique with its towers, dating back to the 16-17th centuries. From the highest tower of the fortress opens a superb view of Zhinvali reservoir and the fortress itself.
After Ananuri, we proceed our way on the Georgian Military Road leading to Vladikavkaz, Russia and stop near White and Black Aragvi river brunches, which is a wonderful sight for everyone. Gudauri is the next destination – a ski resort in Georgia from where opens a magnificent panoramic view of snow-capped mountains, which is truly astonishing.
Next, you can taste Georgian mineral spring water that flows on a mountain slope and leaves stalagmitic rock – travertine. Our last stop is Kazbegi, a small town near Russian border, where you will see a stunning Mkinvartsveri – the seventh highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains. Reaching Gergeti Trinity Church located at an altitude of 2170 m. by a special vehicle never leaves you insensitive. In case you are lucky in terms of weather conditions, you will have a perception of walking above clouds.
Overnight in Tbilisi.
Please note: In case of more than 2 people, vehicle to Gergeti Trinity Church will be extra 12$ per person, because we need to hire different vehicle.
After breakfast and morning practice, we will move to a magnificent town Gori, where Joseph Stalin was born and grew up. You will visit the house-museum of Stalin, which is on the way to Uplistsikhe – a rock –hewn city of ancient time, where Alexander the Great walked and left his ruler. The city is a museum under the open sky with lots of caves and a tunnel. The ancient Silk Road crossed the city. The city had everything what life needs. Uplistsikhe is a magical journey back in time. After Uplistsikhe, we will leave for Tbilisi. Overnight in Tbilisi.
In the Morning, after breakfast and morning yoga practice, our tour guide and driver will lead you to the east part of Georgia – Kakheti, known as a wine region with its amazing vineyards causing never-ending memories especially in autumn when grapes are ripe and hanging from the wine trees. We will visit Bodbe to enjoy views over Alazani Valley, beautiful nature that keeps you speechless and move to Sighnaghi – ‘a city of love’ fortified by a defensive wall with towers facing the Greater Caucasus mountains. It is newly rebuilt city with fascinating streets and brown tile roofs. We will walk along the wall and breathe the fresh air of Sighnaghi. Overnight in Tbilisi.
After breakfast in the morning, we will start from the west part of Georgia. Our first touristy destination will be the Rabati Castle in Akhaltsikhe – a fortress newly rebuilt in the 9th century with picturesque views over the city and fortress itself. It is located on the western suburbs and can be seen practically from anywhere in the city. After Rabati, we will continue driving on a curvy way to Vardzia Cave Town, which was erected in the 12-13th centuries during the rule of George III and his daughter Queen Tamar for the purpose of protection. Vardzia is not a just a set of random rooms cut in rocks. It is a multi-storied complex with streets, tunnels and stairs leading to monasteries, temples, baths, libraries, dwelling houses and so forth. The last destination is Borjomi Park, where you can taste mineral water and also take it with you. Overnight in Kobuleti
After morning practice and breakfast, we will leave for Kutaisi. “Kutaisians” are known for their sense of humor. If you want to stay in a good mood for the rest of your arrival in Georgia, you must visit the city. Prometheus Cave, which is located near the Georgian town Tskaltubo is surrounded by a long landscape area. The cave is one of the most tourist attractions in Georgia. It is a truly unique experience to feel the underground atmosphere in all its glory and colors. Tourists can choose between a walking tour and a boat ride along the underground river. Visitors are amazed with breathtaking views of stalactites, stalagmites, underground rivers and lakes of the cave. Then, we will visit Motsameta, a quiet Monastery buried in the heart of mountains, forests and rivers from where opens a heavenly view of mountains and the gorge of the river Tskhaltsitela. On this day you will also visit Gelati academy – a spiritual and educational center of the 12th century. From there opens a stunning view of mountains.
Evening yoga Practice.
Overnight in Kobuleti.
After morning practice and breakfast, you will have Batumi tour. Batumi is not only an important seaport for entire Georgia, but also a tourism capital of the country. The romantic picture of ships departure from the harbor is better seen from Batumi quay. Batumi citizens name this place Seaside Park-Boulevard. It surrounds the city along its sea border. It is very crowded at all times. This is the most popular place for both locals and visitors of the capital. There stands the city symbol – the Dolphin with a palm branch. The city beach is next to the Boulevard. The beaches in Batumi and its vicinities are stony without sand. To the east from the beach there are theatres, cinemas, restaurants, cafes with great food and other entertainments. The Old part of the city is especially interesting. Most of the houses were built in the XIXth century. There reigns the spirit of past centuries – rows of small shops of handicraftsmen making copper ware, magnificent aroma of freshly brewed coffee in small cafes. After breakfast and the Black Sea beach, we will start a walking tour around the old city known for its variety of small and intricate architectural details: buildings are decorated with chimeras, mermaids and other mythical creatures. We will visit Europe Square, Batumi Piazza, Alphabetic Tower, statue of Ali and Nino. In the evening, you will enjoy swimming in the Black Sea.
Evening yoga practice.
Overnight in Kobuleti.
• Old city
• Evening Batumi. Dancing fountains
• New Boulevard
After morning practice and breakfast you will move to Martvili Canyon, where you will enjoy a boat trip on a small river through the cliffs. It is like travelling in the heaven and once you experience Martvili, it will stay in your memory forever. After Martvili, we will visit Okatse Canyon – a Natural Monument, which is located in village Gordi, Khoni municipality from where opens a breathtaking view. Okatse Canyon is a 2-3 hour pedestrian route that passes through Dadiani historical forest, 780 m length hanging trail and finishes with panoramic view.
Evening yoga practice.
Overnight in Kobuleti.
After morning practice and breakfast you will move to the Batumi or Kobuleti Airport.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox