Please note: This is a group excursion. To book a private one, contact us.
• After breakfast, we will move to the north part of Georgia - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi). On the way, we will visit Zhinvali water reservoir, which is an extremely amazing green lake with water branches around hills full of trees.
• Next destination is a spectacular Ananuri architectural complex, a former summer residence of Aragvi Dukes, unique with its towers, dating back to the 16-17th centuries. From the highest tower of the fortress opens a superb view of Zhinvali reservoir and the fortress itself.
• After Ananuri, we proceed our way on the Georgian Military Road leading to Vladikavkaz, Russia and stop near White and Black Aragvi river brunches, which is a wonderful sight for everyone. Here, in Pasanauri, you can taste the best Georgian national food – Khinkali. Gudauri is the next destination – a ski resort in Georgia from where opens a magnificent panoramic view of snow-capped mountains, which is truly astonishing.
• Next, you can taste Georgian mineral spring water that flows on a mountain slope and leaves stalagmitic rock – travertine. Our last stop is Kazbegi, a small town near Russian border, where you will see a stunning Mkinvartsveri – the seventh highest peak in the Caucasus Mountains. Reaching Gergeti Trinity Church located at an altitude of 2170 m. by a special vehicle never leaves you insensitive. In case you are lucky in terms of weather conditions, you will have a perception of walking above clouds.
• You can also visit a magnificent Gveleti waterfall and walk on a road through high cliffs. It is one of the biggest waterfalls in Georgia descending from one of the glorious cliffs in the rocky area full of different plants and wild flowers. Overnight in Tbilisi.
• Visiting Gveleti waterfall - extra 5$
• Vehicle to Gergeti Trinity Church – extra 20$
• Tasting Khinkali in Pasanauri - extra 20$
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox